Becoming a Member
Leading insurance and financial services organizations around the world rely on their LIMRA membership for one simple reason — they can make bottom-line decisions with greater confidence. Companies look to LIMRA because no other organization is better positioned to help them understand their customers, markets, distribution channels, and competitors. And no other organization better understands how to leverage that knowledge to develop realistic business solutions. In fact, over 850 member companies from more than 70 countries trust in our ability to provide the kind of practical analysis and expertise that generates results.
As a LIMRA member, your organization gains a competitive advantage — access to a combination of research and information, experienced professionals, and innovative services designed to help you succeed in this ever-changing global marketplace. While many companies benefit from using our assessment and development programs, consulting services, compliance solutions, and fee-based research, LIMRA membership delivers even greater value to your organization.
As a LIMRA member, your company can take advantage of:
- Research Participation and Access. Each year LIMRA offers over 100 research reports and briefs to help companies design and market their products, track their market position, and develop strategies for greater market penetration. By studying company practices, competitive market forces, consumer attitudes, distribution costs, emerging product issues, and sales performance, LIMRA keeps its members up-to-date on the latest trends and aware of the newest opportunities. As a member company, your organization can participate in this valuable research — which in many cases would be too difficult or too costly to obtain on your own — and gain full access to our knowledgebase of marketing performance. You'll also have access to our highly accredited staff of research professionals to help you apply this knowledge.
- Information Services. LIMRA's InfoCenters are available to provide you with information and other inquiry services through our extensive library of materials on the insurance and financial services industry. InfoCenter staff can help address your immediate information needs or an in-depth research request.
- Industry Updates. As a LIMRA member company, you'll receive industry updates through topical newsletters, LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly magazine, and a series of timely bulletins and publications. You'll receive the latest information on the full scope of trends and issues that are critical for success in today's competitive business environment.
- Networking and Development Opportunities. Through LIMRA's series of annual conferences, seminars, and workshops, key staff members from your organization can stay up to date on the latest developments, network with other industry leaders, and participate on peer committees for meaningful discussions about current industry challenges and strategic solutions.
- Cost Savings. Member companies can take advantage of LIMRA's other valuable services at substantial cost savings that are not available to nonmember companies. Member rates apply for our assessment tools, compliance services, conference registration fees, consortium and custom research fees, professional development programs, and publications.
Your organization's LIMRA membership also grants you access to a professional Member Relations Director who will help you get the most from your membership. These professionals have practical, hands-on industry experience and play many roles, including consultant, confidant, and solution provider. Our Member Relations Directors are familiar with the challenges you face and are here to guide you to the right solution for your business needs.
Learn more about LIMRA membership and all the ways we can help your organization. For companies based in the United States or Canada, call 1-800-235-4672 and ask for Jim Kerley at extension 7886 or email@example.com. Companies based in Asia, Oceania, Latin America or the Caribbean should contact Gary Aluise at 860-298-3928 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Companies based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa should contact Susan Martin at 44-1923-437-685 or email@example.com.