2013 Latin American Bancassurance Seminar
Critical Success Factors for Profitable Growth
3/7/2013 - 3/8/2013
Brazilian British Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil
* This event will be presented in both Portuguese and Spanish.
Executives and their teams at insurance companies and banks who are responsible for bancassurance strategy, sales, distribution, marketing, and training.
This conference will bring together case studies, research, and success models in bancassurance for banks and insurance companies. You and your team will learn crucial success factors for profitable growth from industry leaders and bancassurance experts, including:
- Gary Aluise, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, International Operations, LIMRA and LOMA
- Germán Aguado, Director de Canales Alternos, Grupo Nacional Provincial SAB
- Lúcio Flávio Condurú de Oliveira, Director-Presidente, Bradesco Vida e Previdência S.A.
- Mary Carmen Maldonado, Managing Director and Regional Head, Latin America and Caribbean, LIMRA and LOMA
- Neil Diamond, International Consultant, 825 International Ltd
- Norma Piedad Moreno Salazar, Directora Bancaseguros, Banco Davivienda
- Ronald Poon Affat, Vice President, RGA Reinsurance Company
This event will be presented in Spanish and Portuguese. Interpretation will be offered into English, Spanish and Portuguese at no additional cost.