2013 Social Media Conference for Financial Services
The Year of the Customer
8/21/2013 - 8/23/2013
Hyatt Regency, Boston, MA
Now In Its 4th Year
VIEW THE FULL AGENDA
Social media adoption is no longer a question of “why”? Social media is a force multiplier that amplifies the voice of the customer. The effects of social media require executives to rethink their strategies. Customers can execute transactions in multiple distribution channels using current technology. Is your company ready to serve your customers across distribution channels?
By now your organization should understand the need to Grow Social. This is The Year of the Customer. Now is the time to harness these powerful tools of customer engagement. Elevate your brand and connect your sales force with your next wave of customers and clients. Enhance communication among your business units. How will your company use social media to serve the customer?
The 2013 Social Media Conference for Financial Services will provide you with in-depth insights from our speaker faculty comprised of financial services executives, legal and regulatory experts, and many others from social media who are focused on customer engagement.
We are pleased to announce the following industry leaders have confirmed their participation at this year’s conference:
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Gary Vaynerchuk, Best-Selling Author, Wine and Social Media Expert
- Neil Hiltz, Head of Global Financial Services Marketing, Facebook
- Glen Reardon, Head of Industry, Financial Services, Google
- Ben Ortman, Social Business Connector and Innovator; Global Accounts, LinkedIn
- John Ploumitsakos, Director of Online Sales, Twitter
- Marie Politis, Vice President, Online Experience, MassMutual Financial Group
- Augie Ray, Director of Social Media Strategy, Prudential
- Mark Stalsberg, Assistant Director of Field & Client Insights, Northwestern Mutual
- Sheryl Brown, Social Media Coordinator, Ash Brokerage
- AND MORE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT