2014 Strategic Issues Conference
Lighting a Path to Success
6/18/2014 - 6/20/2014
Regent Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
The event will be presented in English.
This conference is designed for CEOs and senior executives at financial services and life insurance companies doing business in the Asia-Pacific who want:
- The inside track on emerging opportunities
- To learn from case studies and best practices
- The latest developments in marketing, distribution, and corporate management
Please join us at this meeting to examine global and regional issues. You and your team will learn invaluable information in key strategic areas driving market success. Additionally, attendees will have a unique opportunity to meet with peers, industry analysts, and regulators to gain their perspectives on what it takes to succeed in today's business environment.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Retail Micro Insurance: Leading Successful Launches and Improving Client Lifestyles
- Talent Management: A Key Strategic Imperative
- Shifting Trends in the “CHI-KO” Insurance Industry
- Deriving Value from Technology
- The Art and Science of Agency Productivity
- Uplifting Service: Exceeding Customer Expectations One Action At a Time
- Service Leadership
- Social Media
- Product Development and Introduction Processes
- Consumer Distribution Preferences
View photos of the 2013 Strategic Issues Conference
Interpretation services will be offered for Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese if requested by 16 or more people.