Fiduciary Education for Sales & Service Professionals
Independently certifies and protects
When the DOL released the fiduciary rules, the LIMRA LOMA Secure Retirement Institute Board immediately initiated the development of this program.
A working group representing more than 40 firms agreed that the program should help all customer-facing professionals understand the new rule and its impact — whether they are in fiduciary or non-fiduciary roles. Together, we developed a program that:
- Is built to an industry standard and delivered by an independent third party
- Certifies course completion — demonstrating to regulators, and potentially judges and jurors, your firm’s intent to comply with the rules
- Provides an additional layer of protection to your in-house program
Members also asked us to build on the best features of our popular AML Training Program to:
- Provide role-specific, scenario-based courses pinpointing the boundaries of client conversations — for registered reps, insurance agents, contact center reps, wholesalers, and more
- Deliver it on the same convenient platform already used by more than 100 firms throughout the industry
The curriculum features:
- Fiduciary Essentials – For all customer-facing professionals
Courses for fiduciary roles
- Applying the Rules – Sales Professionals Using the BICE for Variable Compensation
- Applying the Rules – Sales Professionals Using the BICE for Level-Fee Compensation
- Applying the Rules – Sales Professionals Using PTE 84-24
Courses for non-fiduciary roles
- Applying the Rules – Insurance Representatives
- Applying the Rules – Contact center representatives
- Applying the Rules – Wholesalers
An annual refresher course that addresses any rule changes or decisions impacting customer-facing professionals.
Fiduciary Education for Sales & Service Professionals™ is a trademark of LL Global Services, Inc.
Learn About the Program
Fiduciary Education for Sales and Service Professionals
PREVIEW THE COURSE
or request access.
Prices are scaled by volume. Please contact email@example.com for details.