Fiduciary Education for Sales & Service Professionals
Independently certifies and protects
When the DOL released the fiduciary rules, the LIMRA LOMA Secure Retirement Institute Board immediately initiated the development of this program.
A working group representing more than 40 firms agreed that the program should help all customer-facing professionals understand the new rule and its impact — whether they are in fiduciary or non-fiduciary roles. Together, we developed a program that:
- Is built to an industry standard and delivered by an independent third party
- Certifies course completion — demonstrating to regulators, and potentially judges and jurors, your firm’s intent to comply with the rules
- Provides an additional layer of protection to your in-house program
Members also asked us to build on the best features of our popular AML Training Program to:
- Provide role-specific, scenario-based courses pinpointing the boundaries of client conversations — for registered reps, insurance agents, contact center reps, wholesalers, and more
- Deliver it on the same convenient platform already used by more than 100 firms throughout the industry
The curriculum features:
- Fiduciary Essentials – For all customer-facing professionals
Courses for fiduciary roles
- Applying the Rules – Sales Professionals Using the BICE for Variable Compensation
- Applying the Rules – Sales Professionals Using the BICE for Level-Fee Compensation
- Applying the Rules – Sales Professionals Using PTE 84-24
Courses for non-fiduciary roles
- Applying the Rules – Insurance Representatives
- Applying the Rules – Contact center representatives
- Applying the Rules – Wholesalers
An annual refresher course that addresses any rule changes or decisions impacting customer-facing professionals.
Fiduciary Education for Sales & Service Professionals™ is a trademark of LL Global Services, Inc.
Learn About the Program
Fiduciary Education for Sales and Service Professionals
TO REQUEST ACCESS TO A DEMO
Contact 888-577-5522 or email@example.com.
Prices are scaled by volume. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.