Thank you for your interest in serving as a judge for the 2019 Creative Connections Awards. Judges for these awards are recognized as experts in the fields of marketing, financial services, or both, and we truly appreciate your willingness to share your expertise and opinion.
The LIMRA Creative Connections Award, established in 2017, recognizes and rewards marketing and creative excellence, innovation and achievement. This award highlights best practices in financial services marketing.
For more information about the awards, please check the website: www.limra.com/CCA/
Please note the following:
- Judging of Creative Connections Awards will take place from March 17 – March 29, 2019. Adjudication will take at least 2 hours to complete.
- As a judge, you can expect to evaluate from five to ten (5-10) entries, using a preformatted online form. You should expect to spend about two to three hours of time, total, reviewing entries.
- No judge may evaluate an entry from their own company.
- Judges must disclose any potential conflicts of interest upon receiving the entries for judging so they do not evaluate entrants with whom they have a relationship.
- Judges are volunteers, and will not receive any form of compensation.
- Judges will be publicly recognized, which could include being listed, along with links to their public social media profiles, on LLGlobal Websites, on LLGlobal Social Media platforms, or in other print and digital media.