LIMRA’s Sales Projection Model helps companies see the impact of an action or lack of actions on sales (new and renewal), persistency, and producer retention. Companies use it to optimize growth for the future.
LIMRA helps companies project future results based on snapshots of various scenarios that enable members to:
- Minimize risk and maximize results
- Access the most comprehensive industry database available
- Validate a business plan
- Model any changes, including training, compensation, product mix, etc.
- Examine new lines of business
- Quantify agency development initiatives
- Determine the effect of investing in specific producer profiles or regions
The Sales Projection Model is not simply a stand-alone modeling tool — it's the latest in a diverse array of solutions developed by LIMRA to address the challenges of building, managing, and retaining a productive and profitable sales organization.