Highlights of the skill-building activities include:
- Working With Other Executives — How to conduct a stakeholder analysis to develop insight into their concerns and priorities
- Long-Range Competitive Analysis — Examine competitive pressures and disruptions for the immediate and long-term financial services environment in their territories
- Recognizing Opportunities — Identify attractive and viable opportunities based on the organization’s capabilities, strengths, competitiveness, and resources.
- Territory Evaluation — Develop plans for their territories that reflect the corporate strategy and potential market changes
- Building for the Future — Flesh out operational changes, staff development needs, and other variables to optimize territory performance
Available in English.
Executives who successfully complete Regional Officers School, Effective Management Skills, Strategic Leadership, and a final paper/thesis earn the Chartered Insurance Agency Executive (CIAE) designation.