- Non-financial managers of functional areas including operations, human resources, information technology, marketing, sales, and legal — where an understanding of financials is necessary.
- Prior knowledge of accounting or finance is not required.
This program, designed specifically for non-financial managers, provides a familiarity with financial terminology, concepts, and applications all framed within an industry-specific context. Learn how to read and analyze financial statements and increase your ability to make business decisions that will add to your organization’s success. Property/casualty and life company financial-related issues will be addressed.
- Improve your financial vocabulary and understanding of financial concepts.
- Learn to read and interpret insurance company financial statements.
- Gain a familiarity with financial terminology, concepts, and applications in an industry-specific context.
- Increase your confidence when applying financial data in decision making, and work more effectively with financial managers in your organization.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $1,400.00 Nonmember: $2,800.00