- Leaders at all levels who already understand the need for innovation, but do not know how to make it happen.
- Senior managers with responsibility for change and innovation initiatives.
Being innovative and leading innovation are recognized as critical success factors for senior leaders. This intensive and thought-provoking two-day program provides a comprehensive understanding of the links between organic growth, innovation, change management, and productivity and how to positively impact all four. Participants will examine the factors that prevent most people from being inventive and will explore how innovative thinking can dramatically improve employee attitudes and performance levels. By the end of this program, leaders will have the knowledge, process, and tools to significantly improve how their organizations innovate.
- Discover how to generate more innovative solutions to problems, faster.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how innovation really happens.
- Learn how to lead a more innovative team.
- Learn an accelerated and systematic approach to identify issues and generate better solutions.
- Explore the Ideaction Model that can be used when new problems demand better, more innovative thinking.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $2,100.00 Nonmember: $4,200.00