- Senior managers responsible for strategic planning, implementing market-oriented business strategies, and accountable for creating new opportunities and driving growth.
- Senior managers in marketing, product development, and business development.
Learn the best practices from world-class innovators for developing and managing a robust and innovative product portfolio. Participants will have the opportunity to identify and propose solutions to clear organizational barriers to innovation in their companies and design a 100-day plan to initiate cultural change.
- Learn innovative ways to drive growth and new business opportunities.
- Explore the elements of implementing and managing a culture of innovation.
- Create new growth opportunities through new products and services.
- Learn how to navigate organizational politics to get things done.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $1,400.00 Nonmember: $2,800.00