- Senior managers who design, evaluate, approve, or implement pricing or product decisions.
- Senior managers in marketing, product development, finance, sales, and strategic planning.
Take a glimpse into an actuary’s black box and develop an understanding of the constraints and trade-offs that underlie product features and pricing. This industry-specific program provides the opportunity to develop the skills and vocabulary needed to fully engage in product development discussions. Leverage this knowledge to become an effective participant in the discussions that give ultimate shape and market positioning to the product.
- Learn about pricing and risk analysis of life insurance annuity products and features.
- Identify strategies for risk mitigation and its role in improving product competitiveness.
- Understand the value of new business and other measures of product and market performance.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $1,400.00 Nonmember: $2,800.00