- High-performing and emergent women leaders who are seeking to move into upper levels of management.
- Women managers identified as “high-potential” and faced with new responsibilities or progressing toward increasing levels of responsibility or visibility.
Emerging female leaders join forces in this interactive, group learning experience to uncover the obstacles and opportunities unique to women within our industry. Learn strategies for women to climb to executive levels by increasing credibility, confidence, self-promotion, and embracing strengths. Recognize, validate, and overcome obstacles to success, such as: self-limiting beliefs and behaviors, potential risks, gender-based role expectations, and ineffective communications styles.
- Increase self-confidence and enhance your credibility.
- Understand how to transcend gender-based role expectations and communication patterns.
- Gain a competitive edge and increase opportunities for career advancement.
- Recognize and overcome self-limiting beliefs and behaviors.
- Explore how to become comfortable speaking up, self-promoting, and asking for more.
- Develop a personalized career acceleration plan to stay on track.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $1,400.00 Nonmember: $2,800.00