This program is designed for:
- Leaders in all roles who seek to build a dynamic understanding of today’s rapidly evolving customers
- Leaders in areas responsible for driving customer-centered innovations (e.g., marketing, distribution, customer service, IT, data science, and product development)
- Teams of three or more individuals from the same company who will benefit from learning and practicing a shared methodology
Companies across all industries strive to consistently delight their customers in each step of their journey. This “working lab” program, using a series of team-based application exercises, provides and reinforces a proven methodology to stimulate and execute customer-centered innovations to unleash latent and profitable growth. It also addresses how organizations can implement this approach in an agile way — using constant experimentation to mitigate risks inherent in disruptive innovations and adopt a bias toward action. For maximum benefit, you are encouraged to attend with multiple members of your team.
- Broaden your perspective on what innovation means in the context of customer experience.
- Learn and apply concrete, practical tools for customer-centered design and agile experimentation.
- Develop specific, disruptive business ideas and smart experiments to tap opportunities in your company.
- Understand common objections that cause resistance to change — and how to overcome them.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $2,400.00
Nonmember: $4,800.00 REGISTER