This program is designed for:
- Leaders in all roles who seek to increase their understanding of finance-based decision making
- Leaders specifically responsible for product management, distribution, marketing, or strategic planning
Gain a thorough understanding of finance-based decision making by exploring the many ways companies make money and the implications of each. In this program, you will take a comprehensive look at profitability sources, capital management issues, rating agencies, industry-specific accounting practices, and M&A activity. Using a computer-based simulation, you will gain a realistic, executive-level view of the business through the strategic and tactical decisions leaders make.
- Examine accounting and capital management, profitability, and pricing metrics.
- Enhance your strategic decision-making abilities by understanding how to interpret financial information and reports.
- Maximize your profits by interpreting financial data and developing appropriate operating metrics.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with company executives and financial professionals by becoming fluent in the industry’s financial language.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $4,500.00 (special 2019 rate)
Nonmember: $9,000.00 REGISTER