This program is designed for leaders in strategic roles who are called upon to make complex, cross-organizational decisions, and would like to improve their ability to use innovation to solve critical business issues and improve organizational performance.
Program participants will earn 2 credits in the Marketing discipline toward the LIMRA Leadership Institute (LLIF) designation.
In this program, you will build a comprehensive understanding of the links among organic growth, innovation, change management, and productivity — and how to positively impact all of these factors. Blending learning with practical application, it will equip you with the knowledge, processes, and tools needed to significantly improve how your organization innovates.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Discover how to generate more innovative solutions to problems — faster.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how innovation really happens.
- Learn how to lead a more innovative team.
- Use an accelerated and systematic approach to identify issues and generate better solutions.
- Explore the Ideaction™ Model, which can be used when new problems demand more innovative thinking.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $2,400.00