This program is designed for leaders in strategic roles who are called upon to make complex, cross-organizational decisions, and would like to deepen their understanding of consumer demographics, new approaches to marketing, and leveraging a variety of distribution models to achieve success
Program participants will earn 4 credits in the Marketing discipline toward the LIMRA Leadership Institute (LLIF) designation.
This immersive program will address how our industry is at a critical crossroads in meeting consumers’ financial protection needs and the imperative to develop new marketing capabilities, including leveraging technology, to reach and serve customers and support distribution partners. You will explore innovative approaches to segment, target, position, and deliver on your brand promise — and explore successful marketing and distribution strategies using real-world case studies of market-driven organizations.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Examine industry-specific marketing issues including the pull/push relationship between marketing and sales.
- Develop an understanding of the diverse marketplace of consumers for financial services products, including Millennials, women, and multi-cultural markets.
- Broaden your view of how technology can impact marketing strategy and consumer education
- Explore the implications of a research-based model of direct v. intermediary distribution.
- Identify key organizational levers to becoming more market-focused.
- Develop approaches and insights that you can apply in your own organization
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $4,800.00