Featuring "once and done" producer training
LIMRA's U.S. Anti-Money Laundering Training Program is a fast, easy, and inexpensive way for financial services companies to meet key requirements of U.S. Treasury Department rules.
This industry-wide training program allows producers to complete core training just once, and documentation is sent to every carrier they represent. In addition, the Anti-Money Laundering Program
- Provides tracking reports satisfying your monitoring requirements by listing who has completed the program and who hasn’t
- Provides training for insurance and securities producers and home/head office employees
Meet ongoing training requirements! Each year, LIMRA creates a new AML refresher course that focuses on a specific topic in the initial AML training course. For example, one recent course focused on "willful blindness," explaining the risks of not recognizing — or turning a blind eye to — suspicious activity that could indicate money-laundering.
Prevent money laundering and terrorist financing activities
We worked closely with Canadian regulators and industry associations to develop the program and ensure it meets mandatory industry training obligations. It is approved by provincial regulators for one hour of technical continuing education credit. We will review and refresh the program annually to ensure that it continues to meet evolving requirements.
Participants learn crucial information about money laundering and terrorist financing, including:
- What money laundering and terrorist financing are and why they need to know about them
- How to deter and detect money laundering and terrorist financing, including “red flags” and examples
- Record keeping, client identification, and activity monitoring and reporting requirements