This program is designed for emerging to senior leaders who wish to:
- Deepen their sense of confidence
- Explore their attitudes toward and use of power
- Enhance their ability to build trusting relationships to inspire and influence others — and achieve greater results
Executive Presence, Power, and Influence takes a deep dive into the leader’s state of mind and how the resulting way of being shapes perceptions and influences outcomes. Drawing on the leadership frontiers of neuroscience and mind-body connection, you will learn about managing your thought habits and inner state to “show up” fully present and able to authentically inspire those around you.
- Gain awareness of the foundations of executive presence and power, as well as their importance in inspiring and influencing followers.
- Strengthen skills in being fully present, through self-awareness and self-regulation, and reduce reactivity in high-stress situations.
- Learn the basics of neuroscience and conversational intelligence — and how leaders can connect with others and build trust.
- Practice having courageous conversations with both backbone and heart.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $2,400.00