This program is designed for:
- Leaders in all roles and functional areas who seek marketing immersion (e.g., strategic planning, IT, product management, marketing, and distribution)
- Senior leaders with responsibility for planning and implementing market-oriented business strategies
Gain a thorough understanding of how to discover, design, and lead customer-focused marketing strategy and culture. This immersive program will address how our industry is at a critical crossroads, with both unprecedented growth potential and uncharted waters — navigable by building key marketing capabilities. You will learn how to use market research, leverage big data and analytics, spot disruptive trends, and challenge conventional wisdom to reinvent your distribution channels, reframe your solutions, build brand loyalty, and rally all functions to delight target customers. You will gain innovative approaches to segment, target, position, and deliver on your brand promise — and explore successful marketing strategies using real-world case studies of market-driven organizations.
- Examine industry-specific marketing issues and emerging opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to understanding real consumer perspectives.
- Broaden your view of marketing’s strategic role in company direction.
- Understand how to connect to and solve both current and anticipated needs.
- Identify key organizational levers to becoming more market-focused.
- Take home tangible ideas to apply in your current business environment.