This program is designed for:
- Leaders at all levels who want to strengthen communication and conflict management skills to deliver positive results
- Leaders seeking to establish a culture of achievement or re-energize an existing team by eliminating existing obstacles that inhibit success
Do you wonder how some people seem easily able to bring out the best in others, shape attitudes, and build high-performing, collaborative teams? This program focuses on human capital — and how leaders can “get it right” to maximize performance, revitalize their work culture, resolve dysfunction, and increase their ability to influence outcomes. Using a combination of coaching-based insights and practical action steps, you will gain a strong foundation to clear the way forward for yourself and those you lead.
- Explore best practices for creating a self-sustaining culture of achievement in your organization.
- Optimize your personal leadership strengths and gain new tools for tackling even the most challenging “people problems.”
- Learn how to become “unflappable” and bring out the best in yourself and others — especially in times of adversity.
- Enhance your ability to create compelling messages, anticipate and overcome objections, and make the most of unexpected “moments of power.”
- Discover techniques for addressing individual and team performance challenges without triggering negative emotional responses.
- Systematically resolve conflicts and other impediments to peak performance.