This program is designed for:
- Leaders at all levels who will benefit from understanding the nature of risk and strategies to address it
- Senior leaders with responsibility for risk management
Build a strong foundation in risk management planning and execution, and understand your role and the roles of others in it. This program — grounded in real-world scenarios and outcomes — helps leaders develop strategies and action plans for identifying, prioritizing, and addressing risk. Covering everything from the nature and sources of risk to supporting a risk management culture, this experience provides the tools and context for success in this critical area.
- Understand the nature of risk and how to identify it.
- Explore real-world examples based on your own risk assessment.
- Participate in focused exercises to identify additional risks.
- Learn to develop strategies and action plans for addressing risk.
- Understand your role in developing and executing a risk management plan, while fostering a culture that will support it.