LIMRA/LOMA, and our parent organization, LL Global, INC., are the world’s largest association of life insurance and financial services companies, which together represent more than 1,300 members across 64 countries, including most of the world’s largest life insurance companies.
We are seeking a Digital Learning & Program Specialist.
This position is responsible to provide administrative support for all TSI’s digital learning solutions and programs internationally, mainly for Asia region.
- Regional (Asia) Administrative and Customer Support (40% of Total Position)
- Provide logistical and administrative program support for all customers in Asia
- Compile and ship all school-related materials
- Track all school-related post-program activities and ensure their timely review.
- Communicate project status with program participants, including the creation and sending out of all certificates
- Provide student roster to HO Admin team for students registration and enrolment into the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Provide guidance to support staff and LIMRA contractors (sales and delivery team) pertaining to international schools and products (procedures)
- Provide program information and support to external and internal customers
- Provide after sales customer service
- Maintain and manage quality, manufacturing and shipping for programs/schools. (30% of Total Position)
- Review, edit, and proofread new or revised material to assure quality and consistency with LIMRA’s style, standards and branding
- Assist with reformatting course materials that require changes to branding, logo use, etc.
- Provide coordination and support to product managers, regional directors, development directors and companies to facilitate and expedite the class organization process
- Manage and coordinate the communication with company executives and company contacts regarding all phases of program implementation and delivery
- Coordinate all production activities, distributing teaching assignments and related material to trainers
- Manage the shipping processes in close coordination with the trainer, Home Office team and internal company contacts
- Act as liaison between the Director, product-line manager and companies
- Coordinate with Business Services/outside printing vendor the printing of all certificates of completion Coordinate with instructors regarding all program and seminar evaluation forms to be summarized and distributed to regional directors, instructors and company contacts
- Manage the Asia based digital learning and programs development projects. (20% of Total Position)
- Coordinate with curriculum developers and the project leader regarding any changes
- Review all newly developed programs and provide feedback
- Track, manage and ensure each project completes on time
- Support the managing director as and when needed
- Assist with the translation process for the schools and other supports. (10% of Total Position)
- Coordinate with instructors regarding any changes needed for the translated materials
- Review the newly translated materials
- Provide online survey as and when needed
- Undergraduate degree preferably majoring in business administration
- Minimum two years working experience in an administrative support role
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers and copiers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and computer skills
- Attention to detail, excellent record keeping skills
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to effectively interact and coordinate with various internal and external constituencies
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning and records management; strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.