LIMRA, LOMA, and our parent organization, LL Global Inc., are an international research and education trade association for the insurance, retirement, and financial services industries, serving the needs of more than 1,200 member companies across 64 countries.
Leading life insurance and financial services organizations around the world rely on their membership for one simple reason — they can make bottom-line decisions with greater confidence. Companies look to us because no other organization is better positioned to help them understand their customers, markets, distribution channels, and competitors.
We believe that greatness is built from the inside out. It is created by individuals who share common goals, and who support and rely on one another to achieve them. Our core values (Integrity, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Respect and Excellence) guide us in how we treat, respond to and interact with our Customers, and one another. We do our best to support our employees in making the most of their lives both inside and outside of work.
We are currently accepting applications for Master Trainer, International Programs, an Asia-based position.
Assist in increasing The TSI’s program fulfillment capability, developing and expanding next generation of trainers, conducting LIMRA Instructors’ training audit, evaluating training effectiveness, and managing LIMRA international designations’ business development pipeline.
- Develop and Expand Next Generation of Trainers:
- Source, identify, select and certify new trainers
- Conduct new and existing programs trainer certifications, and manage trainer performance
- Conduct training audit, evaluating training effectiveness
- Deliver LIMRA courses as and when needed
- Evaluate training effectiveness by observing the performance of training professionals and soliciting both formal and informal feedback from customers.
- Instruct individuals/groups in specific subject areas serving as facilitator, coach, resource, content presenter
- Conduct LIMRA Training Executives Round Table
- Conduct Producers and Field Managers Forum
- Manage Designations Business Development Pipelines:
- Install system and process of tracking and monitoring all designations candidates’ pipelines
- Increase sales by encouraging candidates complete their designation journey
- Leverage and support sales team to identify, qualify and close new business
- Develop and deliver customer presentations that are top notch, and articulate the Centre’s Training Solution Value Proposition
- Work with customers to identify common training needs across key job functionalities
- Develop, maintain and grow an ongoing sales pipeline
- New and Existing Producer and Management Training Programs Champion:
- Develop innovative training programs and support materials.
- Evaluate and update existing training products
- Design, develop and revise instructional strategies using effective principles of adult learning theory and evaluation data while validating all components as needed
- Lead or interact with teams consisting of designers, developers, and subject matter experts to develop and/or deliver classroom or web-based training
- Develop and revise learning materials. Maintain expertise with existing and emerging technologies and standards for the development and delivery of training
This position requires:
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years combined field experience in insurance selling and management
- Bancassurance experience is a plus
- Proven experienced in delivering new training programs and trainer certification process and methodology
- Ability to work with people of all background and cultures
- Willing and prepare to spend 70% of the time traveling and meeting clients internationally
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis, and design learning solutions for customers
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with a result-oriented leader
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) qualification or other training and development professional designation is highly desirable
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus, English is required
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact email@example.com.