LL Global, Inc. Code of Conduct for Virtual Events
LL Global is committed to providing a professional, safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and LL Global staff. All such participants including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, LL Global staff, service providers, and others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct. The Code applies to all LL Global meeting-related events, including those sponsored by other organizations that are held in conjunction with LL Global events, in an online format.
- All meeting participants should be treated with respect and consideration.
- Do not attack others or challenge them in a disparaging manner.
- The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create undue contention.
- Do not post commercial messages for any product or service that you, a family member, or a friend are trying to promote.
- Meeting participants should avoid personal attacks directed toward other attendees, participants, LL Global staff, exhibitors, and suppliers/vendors. They should not engage in verbal abuse of any attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, or LL Global staff members.
- Meeting participants should be tolerant of diverse perspectives and opinions, and should avoid racial, religious, ethnic, and gender, or sexual preference – based slurs, or any other derogatory language. They should not engage in harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind.
- Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, discriminatory, or illegal materials or comments.
- Do not post any materials that are copyright protected without written permission of the copyright owner.
REPORTING UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
- If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately notify LL Global via e-mail at TMcCreary@limra.com.
- Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
- LL Global reserves the right to prohibit or limit attendance of an offending individual at any future meeting.
- LL Global reserves the right to deactivate a virtual attendee account at any time, at its sole discretion, if it concludes that any of the rules have been violated by that attendee.
LL Global RESPONSIBILITIES
LL Global will investigate every allegation of violation of this Code of Conduct and will respond appropriately. While we take all concerns raised seriously, we will use our discretion to determine when and how to follow up on reported incidents, and we may decline to take any further action and/or may direct the participant to other resources for resolution.