Industry executives and professionals in India responsible for life insurance sales and distribution, including Heads of Agency, Sales Channels, Recruiting, and Training.
The diverse and rapidly growing Indian life insurance market provides a world of opportunity. Attend this one and a half day conference to learn global, regional, and local best practices and how they can be adapted to your unique business environment and target market.
The presenters will include market leaders, niche successes, and global distribution experts sharing insights on these topics:
- Consumer distribution preferences
- The use of analytics for improving sales force effectiveness
- Best practices in agent development, retention, and productivity
- The future of agency distribution
- Research insights and industry trends
- Establishing a successful bancassurance partnership
- Distribution strategies for reaching the rural masses
- Transforming salesforce effectiveness
- Digitizing and going paperless
- A regulatory overview
Register by 17 October, 2014 and save!
LIMRA and LOMA members: US$650
LIMRA and LOMA members: US$750
Register by Fax/Mail form.