Executives and their teams in Marketing, e-Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Compliance, IT, and Operations
The theme of the 6th annual LIMRA LOMA Social Media Conference for Financial Services (#LLSMC) is Social Media to Social Business.
We’ve come a long way since the beginning of this conference in 2010. It’s not enough to understand that we need to be using social media tools. We need to drill down into best practices and strategies, and expand our thinking to create the out-of-the-box ideas that will make those tools work for us, in all areas of business.
#LLSMC brings together social media leaders from the financial services industry with other experts from inside and outside our industry to put you at the center of that conversation. This year, the conference moves to the west coast – San Francisco – a hub of thought leadership in social media and technology.
At #LLSMC 2015, you’ll…
- Hear dynamic speakers from inside and outside of financial services
- Meet and exchange ideas with the professionals who are directing and doing social media in some of the biggest financial services companies in the US and around the world
- Look into the future with emerging technologies
- Hear about what works and what doesn't from current and past winners of the #SilverBowlAwards
- Learn strategies and best practices for using social tools to recruit
- Understand what customers look for, and expect on social media
- Learn why Compliance can be the most important part of your social media team
- Take away ideas for engaging your audience in new ways and with new tools
- And more!
In addition, you can…
- Hack! Join in our version of a hackathon, engaging in a highly interactive pre-conference session to work toward creating solutions for common industry problems
- Be followed! Become an expert at live-tweeting and learn how to tap into the thought leadership found in the conference backchannel with hands-on training
- Go viral! Create an image for our #1meme2rule contest, make and share an #LLSMC Spotify Playlist, Tweet-Up to join colleagues for an evening exploring San Francisco, and be a part of the conversation beyond the conference
Register today and join in the pre-conference conversation by following the hashtags:
Early Registration Fee: By July 24, 2015
LIMRA/LOMA Member: $1,145
After July 24, 2015
LIMRA/LOMA Member: $1,295
Refund Policy: All cancellations and refund requests must be received in writing. These requests carry a $100.00 U.S. administrative charge. Full refunds minus the administrative fee will be granted on written requests received no later than ten business days before the meeting. No refunds will be granted if the request is received within ten business days of the meeting. If for any reason a meeting is cancelled, the Conference Organizers will refund the total registration fee. However, the Conference Organizers will not be responsible for any travel, hotel accommodations or other costs incurred. Cancellation requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.