The Caribbean Insurance Conference attracts a diverse participants’ profile of over 550 delegates from almost 40 countries from the insurance, financial and business sectors. Attendees include senior level executives; administration executives; heads of marketing, distribution, and information technology; and top regional managers and producers.
The Annual Caribbean Insurance Conference, renowned as the premier conference for professionals in the Insurance Industry, provides an information sharing and collaborative forum for Caribbean insurance regulatory authorities, insurance educational institutes, actuaries and other special groups with interest in the Insurance industry in the Caribbean.
Throughout the conference you have a chance to:
- Network with other industry peers
- Visit our Exhibition Hall and gather information on products and services
- Learn from our educational sessions how to enhance business practices
- Learn from best practices shared by the leaders in the industry
- Attend Reinsurance Meetings
Early Bird Rates (On or before April 30, 2018):
Standard Rates (After April 30, 2018):
Spouse/Guest Fee: US$150
Multiple registration group rates and day passes are also available. Please email Trish Sasso at email@example.com for more details.