Attendees are typically at the Director or Vice President level and should have responsibility in their organization for one or more aspects of account takeover and fraud investigation and prevention. Attendees may represent their company’s fraud, special investigation, compliance, in-force policy management (life, annuity or retirement plans) or information technology department. Attendees must be employed by a LOMA or LIMRA Full Member Company.
Join us in Indianapolis for this important and exciting industry event!
Workshop Topics include:
- Fraud analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence
- Emerging Tools to Prevent, Detect and Mitigate Fraud and Account Takeovers
- Metrics, KPI’s and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Fraud Training
- Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention
- Prosecution of Fraudsters
- Elder Abuse/Familial Fraud
- Unique Vulnerabilities of Working with Third Party Administrators
- Balancing fraud prevention and customer experience
- Retirement v. Insurance – what’s the difference when it comes to fraud?
- Changing the culture around Fraud
- Small company approaches to a big problem
Registration & Fees
Register by September 20, 2019
LOMA or LIMRA Full Members: $595
Register after September 20, 2019
LOMA or LIMRA Full Members: $795
This meeting is open only to employees of LOMA or LIMRA Full Member Companies.
All cancellations and refund requests must be received in writing. These requests carry a US$100.00 administrative charge. Full refunds minus the administrative fee will be granted on written requests received no later than ten business days before the meeting. No refunds will be granted if the request is received within ten business days of the meeting. If for any reason a meeting is cancelled, the Conference Organizers will refund the total registration fee. However, the Conference Organizers will not be responsible for any travel, hotel accommodations or other costs incurred. Cancellation requests should be submitted to email@example.com.