Who Should Watch
- Distribution, Sales and Agency Executives (Mid, Senior and CXO level)
- Distribution Sales Leaders & Business Managers
- Distribution Trainers
This event will take place at the following time:
- 7:30 am (UTC+5:30 hours): India
- 9:00 am (UTC+7 hours): Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia (Jakarta)
- 10:00 am (UTC+8 hours): Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, China
- 11:00 am (UTC+9 hours): Japan, South Korea
It is no secret that COVID-19 has significantly impacted business growth for many insurance companies. However, realizing an increased market share is still possible for those that address the issue with a clear perspective and innovative approach. In this webinar, Chris Au, CAO Manulife Financial Asia, and William Kuan, Senior Business Advisor, will identify and explain the potential and practical ways that Asia companies can continue to grow, both during and after the pandemic.
- A macro overview on the Asian region and today’s opportunities and challenges for distribution in Asia.
- Current trends and future predictions for the life insurance industry in a post COVID-19 world.
- Business best practices for continual growth, in both the short and long term.
- Tips for enhancing sales and recruitment efforts through the application of digital capabilities