Who Should Watch
Distribution Executives (agency and partnership) from life & non-life insurers, including:
- Distribution, Sales and Agency Executives (Mid, Senior and CXO level)
- Distribution Sales Leaders & Business Managers
- Distribution Trainers
This event will take place on 2 March at the following time:
- 7:30 am (UTC+5:30 hours): India
- 9:00 am (UTC+7 hours): Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia (Jakarta)
- 10:00 am (UTC+8 hours): Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, China
- 11:00 am (UTC+9 hours): Japan, South Korea
This session will be presented in English.
How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted how your distribution channel engages with prospects and clients across industries and geographies? How has physical distancing and other quarantine measures affected in-person activities? What steps has your company taken to address short-term and medium-term impacts of COVID-19? To address these challenges, your company will need to rethink your distribution model across three dimensions: customers, sales force and enablers. Doing so will empower you to prepare for the unpredictable “next normal” and transform your company into a 5G Distribution.