Who Should Watch
Leaders in the life insurance and annuity space who are interested in learning about what increased life expectancy means for the future of retirement, savings, life insurance, beneficiary management, and the workplace.
This session will be presented in English.
This event will take place at the following time:
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. (India)
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. (Myanmar)
- 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos)
- 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Korea)
One of the fastest growing demographic populations? Centenarians, currently numbering over a half-million worldwide. And thanks to changes in healthcare and lifestyle in about 30 years, the number of people 100 and older will be eight times as high as it is now. What does it mean for retirement, savings, life insurance, beneficiary management, and even the workplace? In this webinar, Forrester and LIMRA examine:
- The factors driving growth in centenarians and supercentenarians
- The venture investments—including by life insurers—that will shape the longevity economy
- The implications for life, health, annuities, and benefits insurers