Who Should Watch
Executives interested in hearing what their peers around the region and the globe are focused on, particularly in relation to the three key areas of:
- Modernizing technology
- Embracing the future of work
- Pursuing new areas of growth
This session will be presented in English.
This event will take place at the following time:
12:30 – 1:30 p.m. (India)
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. (Myanmar)
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos)
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan)
4:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Korea)
Digital had already begun to revolutionize all aspects of life, but Covid greatly accelerated digital adoption and heightened customer expectations. In a post-Covid world the traditional face to face sales model will not disappear, but it will be most certainly be complemented by digital interaction at every touchpoint. But with so much shifting to digital, insurers must be mindful not to lose touch with their customers and become vulnerable to Big Tech taking over customer ownership. Join Jan Weiser and Dr. Dirk Schmidt-Gallas for insights into how to build a digital salesforce in such a way that will create a seamless omni-channel experience for the customer that drives conversion across channels. Key takeaways will include how to:
- avoid the pitfalls of selling insurance online, drive traffic without exploding costs, and maximize conversion using Behavioral Economics
- leverage a new league of digital support for the human salesforce, maximize conversion, drive agent productivity and improve compliance in a hardening regulatory environment
- install large-scale effortless data collection resulting in more than 50,000,000 highly relevant data points per year, and how to translate those data points into hyper-personalised dynamic sales funnels, segmented storytelling and customized next best offers using advanced Machine Learning and AI.