Who Should Watch
Leaders in the life insurance and bancassurance space who are interested in how to better position their banca channels for future success, as well as identify key areas for transformation to scale their programs, thereby driving more sales and increasing productivity.
Join the experts from BCG as they look at what needs to be done to design digital bancassurance strategies that will offer more personalized customer experiences. Together they will look at the current state of the bancassurance industry, where the greatest opportunities lie, and how companies can reimagine their digital strategies to capitalize on those opportunities. Attendees will also get insights into how they can use bionic bancassurance to optimize their distribution economics, expand their reach, and create a more personalized customer experience.
Key Takeaways from this webinar will include:
- How to win the Future of Banca, including:
- A review of customer behaviour and expectations of banks.
- Why and how banks are in great position to help tailor their offers to consumer needs.
- How to seamlessly blend digital and human touch points throughout the customer journey, in order to engage and convert customers while also ensuring that education, advice and purchase of products are embedded in these journeys.
- How insurers can work with banking partners to nurture customers through journeys, harmonizing both digital and human channels to educate, advise and activate customers with respect to their insurance needs.
- How to identify and take advantage of the potential to transform banca channels, including:
- How move from isolated digital enablement initiatives to bionic transformation programs at scale
- Designing multiple bionic initiatives executed with rigor across both partners of the banca relationship
- Branch + Tele Opportunity: Creating end to end digital enablement within branch and tele channels to drive insurance sales to higher productivity levels
- Online + Tele Opportunity: Enabling Online + digital channels to cross sell/upsell insurance products
This session will be presented in English.
This event will take place at the following time:
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. (India)
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. (Myanmar)
- 9:30 -10:30 a.m. (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos)
- 10:30 -11:30 a.m. (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan)
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Korea)