WINDSOR, Conn. Feb. 2, 2021 – LIMRA’s Distribution Conference for Financial Services will be held virtually from Feb. 22 to Feb. 24, 2021. The virtual conference will focus on the ways in which the industry can grow during the pandemic, covering everything from closing the life insurance coverage gap to recruiting for increased productivity and enhancing digital transformation.
The Distribution Conference for Financial Services, Empowered by Change, typically draws close to 400 industry professionals who have a vested interest in channel growth, productivity and reshaping distribution to succeed in today's business environment.
“Distribution professionals have proven to be resilient and adaptive during the pandemic,” said Sean O’Donnell, senior vice president, Member Relations & Sales, LIMRA, LOMA & LL Global, Inc. “This conference will help them build strategies to continue to grow and innovate in a post-pandemic, remote world.”
Keynote speakers include:
- Al Comeaux, a former executive at Travelocity, GE and American Airlines, will bring to life the formula for successful change. Using science, great stories and examples from his three decades in corporate life, plus his 20-year journey studying change, he will help prepare any organization for changing demands that cannot yet even be imagined.
- Neil Pasricha, author of five international best sellers including The Happiness Equation, will share lessons he has learned about resilience, change, and the growth that can come from times of challenge. He will respond to the drain of the pandemic and the unprecedented change and challenge we all faced this past year.
There will also be an executive panel, hosted by John Carroll, corporate vice president, Member Relations & Sales, LIMRA, LOMA & LL Global, Inc., with the following participants:
- Tim Gerend, executive vice president and chief distribution officer, Northwestern Mutual;
- Jennifer Torneden, senior vice president, Distribution and Strategic Growth, Legal & General America; and
- Scott Woodman, vice president, Distribution, Sun Life of Canada.
They will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the insurance industry and the economic collapse it triggered, as well as the growing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion.
On the first day of the conference, women leaders who are members of LIMRA or LOMA can participate in an interactive reception where they can reunite with colleagues and make new acquaintances while sharing best practices.
Members of the press are welcome to attend the event at no cost. Please email the media contacts below for more details. For more information and to register online, visit https://www.limra.com/en/events/conferences/2021/2021-distribution-conference-for-financial-services/.
Serving the industry since 1916, LIMRA helps to advance the financial services industry by empowering nearly 650 financial services companies in 51 countries with knowledge, insights, connections, and solutions. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com.
Established in 1924, LOMA helps to advance the financial services industry by empowering more than 900 financial services companies in 57 countries with knowledge, insights, connections, and solutions. Visit LOMA at www.loma.org.