WINDSOR, Conn., Oct. 24, 2023 — During the 2023 LIMRA Annual Conference, LL Global, the parent company of LIMRA and LOMA, announced Adrian Griggs, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Pacific Life Insurance Company, will remain chair of the LL Global board of directors in 2024.
Caroline Feeney, executive vice president and chief executive officer, U.S. Businesses, Prudential Financial, was named vice chair and will succeed Griggs as chair in 2025.
“Our industry plays a critical role in supporting consumers’ lifelong financial security. The invaluable market knowledge and insights, incredible peer-to-peer networking opportunities and state-of-the-industry solutions that LIMRA and LOMA offer are vital to member companies, allowing them to make informed decisions for their businesses and better engage and serve their customers,” said Griggs. “I am honored to continue to work with the LIMRA and LOMA leadership team to help the organization advance its 2025 Compass strategy and position itself and the industry for the future.”
The LL Global board provides oversight and guidance to LIMRA and LOMA to ensure the strategic direction continues to meet the changing needs of member companies.
Ten new directors also will join the board:
- Rob Arena, co-president and head of individual markets, Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Marc Costantini, global head of inforce management, Manulife
- Will Fuller, president and chief executive officer, Transamerica
- Wade Harrison, executive vice president and chief retail officer, Protective Life
- Ron Herrmann, executive vice president and head of RGA Americas, Reinsurance Group of America, Inc.
- Paul LaPiana, head of brand, product and affiliated distribution, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Denise McCauley, president and chief executive officer, WoodmenLife
- Margaret Meister, president and chief executive officer, Symetra Financial Corporation
- Kevin Molloy, chief financial officer, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Kamilah Williams-Kemp, executive vice president and chief insurance officer, Northwestern Mutual
“We are fortunate to have such a dedicated group of accomplished and knowledgeable leaders on our board of directors. Their perspectives, insights and guidance will have a tremendous impact on the future success of our organization," said David Levenson, president and chief executive officer, LIMRA and LOMA. "I am particularly grateful to Adrian who has agreed to continue to lead our board in 2024. His wisdom and steady leadership were invaluable to LIMRA and LOMA this past year and have positioned us to better serve our members and achieve our strategic goals.”
About LL Global
LL Global is the non-profit parent company for LIMRA and LOMA. LIMRA and LOMA have a combined membership of more than 700 insurance and financial services companies in 63 countries worldwide.
Serving the industry since 1916, LIMRA offers industry knowledge, insights, connections, and solutions to help more than 700 member organizations navigate change with confidence. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com.
Established in 1924, LOMA helps to advance the financial services industry by empowering more than 700 financial services companies to navigate change with confidence. Visit LOMA at www.loma.org.