Executive level research that will drive, strengthen and enlighten your company’s strategy.
This collaborative research effort between LIMRA and Boston Consulting Group has found that while life insurance executives long have been aware of the shifting landscape and the potential of digital tools, they are now determined to do something about it.
- Greatest challenges today
- External forces with the greatest impact for the next five years
- Things that are critical to success in the next five years
- Deep dive into challenges with technology, regulation and talent.
Download Your Reports
U.S. and Canadian agency-building companies and multiple-line exclusive agents (MLEAs) all struggled with recruiting new agents in 2022.
LIMRA and EY partnered to explore the needs and perspectives of experienced financial professionals representing insurance, investment, and advisor practice models in an environment of profound change.
- Research Abstract
- Distribution Channels
- Full Service Broker-Dealer
- Independent Broker-Dealer
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA/IAR)
- Agency Building
- Multiple Line Exclusive Agency (MLEA)
- Independent Agency/Brokerage
- Insurance Products
- Life Insurance
- Talent Management
- Onboarding & Development
Trending now! Follow the annual stats on retention, production performance, and earnings of full-time Financial Professionals (FPs/agents).