Every program we offer is built on four tenets:
- Anchored in LIMRA Research: LIMRA’s research is the foundation of all that we do. This ensures that our content relates to the daily experiences of your participants.
- Assessment & Development: We believe that people grow from who they are. We incorporate developmental assessments into each of our programs to individualize the learning experience for participants.
- Contemporary Delivery: You can have it your way. Our flexible design means our training is effectively delivered in-person or online.
- Results Tracking: Our BIRT process ensures you receive a significant return on your training investment. We can confidently state that we only offer programs proven to deliver results.
All training is delivered live, either in-person or online. Either way, participants interact with the trainer and benefit from solid instructional design based on adult learning principles. Depending on the program, the curriculum may use a mix of:
- Interactive skill development workshops
- Demonstration videos
- Case studies
- Role play exercises
- Self-study eLearning modules
- Job aids and performance support items
- Action projects
- Follow-up coaching sessions
Content Licensing for In-House Delivery:
Your company may license the content of our programs (except for RS21 programs) for in-house delivery. We will certify your company trainers to deliver the content for a specified period of time and number of participants.
How it works. A LIMRA instructor delivers the training to actual participants and your company trainers. Next, we explain the program to the trainers in more detail. To be certified, your trainers must demonstrate their
- Knowledge of the course content, relevant LIMRA research, and course validation
- Understanding of its instructional design
- Training delivery skills, including use of course materials