Executives and their teams at insurance companies and banks who are responsible for bancassurance strategy, sales, distribution, marketing, and training.
This conference will bring together case studies, research, and success models in bancassurance for banks and insurance companies. You and your team will learn crucial success factors for profitable growth from industry leaders and bancassurance experts. Topics being planned include:
• A global overview of the bancassurance markets
• Sales Segmentation Strategies
• Compensation Models
• Best Practices in training the bank sales and service teams
• Types of Technology used in different bancassurance models
• Insights from LIMRA and FIDES on the future of regulation following the new United Nations Guidelines on Consumer Protection in the Financial Services Industry.
• European case study
• Brazilian Market case study
• Meeting the Rapidly Changing Demands & Expectations of Tomorrow’s Consumer
Please continue to check back for additional details and updates.
Interpretation ServicesInterpretation will be offered into English, Spanish, and Portuguese at no additional cost.
Register by March 21, 2016:
LIMRA, LOMA or AVIRA Member: US$750
Register after March 21, 2016
LIMRA, LOMA or AVIRA Member: US$850
All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received before March 21, 2016, will be refunded, less a $75 processing fee. Cancellations received from March 21, 2016, to April 8, 2016, will be refunded, less a $275 processing and administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after April 8, 2016.
In the event that a scheduled meeting or event is cancelled by LIMRA/LOMA for any reason, LIMRA/LOMA shall refund any conference registration fees that have been paid by the registrant. Under no circumstances, however, shall LIMRA/LOMA be liable to the registrant for any other expenses including, but not limited to, airfare and hotel expenses incurred by the registrant.