In today's world of connectivity - social is used throughout the organization. This conference is for professionals who use social to engage and connect with their company's customers - regardless of what department they may be in. This will include executives and their teams in Digital Marketing, Marketing, e-Marketing, Social, Sales, Distribution, Compliance, Customer Service, HR, IT, and Operations.
The LIMRA LOMA Social Business Conference For Financial Services #LLSBC is all about engagement and connectivity. How well you engage and connect with your company's customers is a predictor of your company's success.
At #LLSBC 2016, you’ll…
- Benefit from innovative and disruptive ideas that will challenge your thinking
- Hear the best forward thinking social practices from dynamic speakers both inside and outside of financial services
- Meet and exchange ideas with professionals who are directing and managing social media for financial services companies in the U.S. and globally
- Look into the future with emerging technologies
- Get first-hand insights into award winning social strategies from current and past winners of the #SilverBowlAwards
- Learn strategies and best practices for using social tools to recruit
- Understand what customers look for and expect in social engagement and connectivity
- Learn why Compliance can be the most important part of your social team
- Take away ideas for engaging your audience in new ways and with new tools
- Find out what the future holds for social and business
#LLSBC brings together business leaders who have successfully harnessed the power of social within their respective business divisions to share their successes and their challenges. Our workshop leaders address key initiatives in sales, marketing, customer service, compliance, IT, recruiting, and operations. They are financial services executives, legal and regulatory experts, advertising executives, and technology leaders with expertise you can trust.
Early Registration Rates (Register by July 31, 2016):
LIMRA, LOMA Members: $1,195
Standard Rates (After July 31, 2016):
LIMRA, LOMA Members: $1,395
If three (3) or more individual employees from the same member company register for this meeting, each individual registrant may take advantage of a group registration discount of $100. This discount applies only to people registering at the full conference rate. See the online registration form for complete details.
All cancellations and refund requests must be received in writing. These requests carry a $100.00 U.S. administrative charge. Full refunds minus the administrative fee will be granted on written requests received no later than ten business days before the meeting. No refunds will be granted if the request is received within ten business days of the meeting. If for any reason a meeting is cancelled, the Conference Organizers will refund the total registration fee. However, the Conference Organizers will not be responsible for any travel, hotel accommodations or other costs incurred. Cancellation requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.