Life insurance companies and financial service executives looking to better understand the various retirement savings systems offered throughout the U.S. and Latin America, with a special emphasis on voluntary savings programs. Individuals looking to learn more about the strategy, sales, distribution and marketing of voluntary retirement and pension products will find value in attending this event.
This brand new conference is being produced in response to the great interest and requests from financial service executives looking to receive more information related to voluntary savings programs – particularly the opportunities, challenges, and lessons learned from countries that are currently offering this system. This 1 ½ day event will showcase exclusive case studies, research and success models for voluntary scheme retirement and pension products.
You and your team will hear new strategies and both local and global perspectives from industry leaders and retirement experts speaking on:
• Demographic and economic perspectives on aging, retirement age, and longevity
• Legislation and commercialization in developed retirement markets
• Current retirement savings trends in Latin American and the United States
• Taxation of retirement programs
• Lessons learned from mandatory defined contribution plans
• Available product offerings
• Financial education and awareness
• The consumer of today and tomorrow
• Regulatory framework
• Insights from The Reference Book on Retirement Income
• And more!
Please continue to check back for additional details and updates!
This event will be presented in Portuguese, Spanish, and English. Interpretation between languages will be offered at no additional cost.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors
Register by April 4, 2017:
LIMRA, LOMA or AVIRA Member: US$750
Register after April 4, 2017
LIMRA, LOMA or AVIRA Member: US$850
REGISTER ONLINE at https://www.etouches.com/2017latinamericanretirement
Thinking about sending your entire team? Multiple registration discounts are available. Please email Ms. Megan Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.