Who Should Watch
- LIMRA and LOMA member company executives
- Sales Force Leaders
- Commercial and agency managers from all channels
- Corporate managers of commercial strategies and sales forces
- Advisors and intermediaries from all channels
Why does our crucial industry and key players like insurance and financial advisers not have a more positive image in the market? According to LIMRA research, it may be because a key component to managing customer relationships is often missing. This widespread problem is causing damage to our industry not only in Latin America, but around the world. In this session we will interview our expert in consumer psychology, Rick Funke, who will share insights from LIMRA research findings as well as tips on how to improve our relationships and image with clients. Carlos Islas, LIMRA LatAm Master Trainer will facilitate this session, helping to bring together LIMRA's perspectives and opinions along with those of the participants, to reach conclusions on how to “decode" and better connect with today's consumer.
This session will be presented in English with simultaneous Spanish and Portuguese interpretation.
EN: This event will take place at the following time:
- 9:00 am (UTC-6): Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua
- 10:00 am (UTC-5): Colombia, Ecuador, México, Panamá, Perú
- 11:00 am (UTC-4): Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Venezuela
- 12:00 pm (UTC-3): Argentina, Brasil, Uruguay