Who Should Watch
- Business Leaders and Executives interested in Behavioural Science and Customer Psychology, as well as those tasked with designing and implementing a customer experience sales and marketing strategy.
- Customer Experience Officers, Executives and Researchers
- Financial Advisors
- Behavioural science professionals and consultants
This session will be presented in English.
This event will take place at the following time:
- 8:00 am (UTC+1): Abuja, London
- 9:00 am (UTC+2): Harare, Johannesburg, Lusaka, Zürich,
- 10:00 am (UTC+3): Athens, Kampala, Nairobi
The term behavioural science is becoming an increasingly popular term within the insurance sector, but what exactly does it mean? And how can it be used to help strengthen your customer experience strategy? Join in on this webinar to hear from Daniel Ross, host of the podcast “A Load of BS” and Stephen Collins, Global Partner for NMG Consulting, as they examine the psychology behind behavioural science. Together they will attempt to explain why a rational approach to problem solving constrains innovation, and how a well framed behavioural science strategy can create superior customer experiences. They will also offer examples as to what areas of public and private sectors have the most potential, including specific use cases in the financial services and life insurance industry.