WINDSOR, Conn., Nov. 17, 2009 – Dayton Molendorp, chairman, president and CEO of OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc., will serve as chair of the LL Global Board of Directors for 2010. Beth Hirschhorn, senior vice president and chief marketing officer for MetLife, Inc. was elected vice-chair and will succeed Molendorp in 2011.
Molendorp has more than 30 years experience in the insurance and financial services industry, 22 of those years with OneAmerica. In 2004, Molendorp was named president and chief executive officer of OneAmerica and in 2007, he was named chairman. Under his leadership, OneAmerica’s nationwide network of companies and affiliates has experienced remarkable success.
The board also elected seven new members to three-year terms:
- Esfand E. Dinshaw, president, Annuities, Midland National Life
- Steven Finch, president, John Hancock Life Division, John Hancock Financial Services
- Peter A. Golato, senior vice president, Individual Protection, Nationwide Financial
- Carolyn M. Johnson, executive vice president, chief operating officer, Protective Life Corporation
- W. Kenny Massey, president and CEO, Modern Woodmen of America
- Eileen C. McDonnell, executive vice president, chief marketing officer, Penn Mutual
- David Pena, vice president, Sales, Seguros Bolivar in Colombia
On Jan. 1, 2008, LIMRA and LOMA came together under the umbrella of LL Global, Inc., which provides a unified management structure. LIMRA and LOMA and LL Global are not-for-profit member-owned trade associations.LIMRA Contact:
Howard S. Drescher, 860-285-7875, email@example.com
Catherine Theroux, 860-285-7787, firstname.lastname@example.org
About LL Global
LL Global is the non-profit parent company for LIMRA and LOMA. LL Global provides a unified management and board structure for both trade associations. LIMRA and LOMA have a combined membership of more than 1,200 insurance and financial services companies worldwide.