WINDSOR, Conn., Nov. 5, 2013 — LIMRA and LOMA have announced the election of Joseph R. Monk, ChFC, CLU, senior vice president and chief administrative officer, State Farm Life, as chair of the LL Global Board of Directors for 2014.
Tim Stonehocker, executive vice president, Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. was elected vice-chair and will succeed Monk in 2015.
The LL Global board provides oversight and guidance to LIMRA and LOMA, insuring that the research and education programs they create provide value to member companies.
Seven new members were elected to the board for three-year terms:
- James D. Atkins, FSA, MAAA, president and chief executive officer, Legal & General America
- Thomas A. Barefield, executive vice president, Distribution, Ohio National Financial Services
- J. Scott Davison, CLU, ChFC, president, OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc.
- Scott Dolfi, chief operating officer, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Rino D’Onofrio, president and chief executive officer, RBC Life Insurance
- Dawn M. Trautman, senior vice president, IT Operations and Strategic Planning, Pacific Life Insurance
- Xu Jing Hui, chairman and president, China Pacific Life
“We are fortunate to have such an accomplished group of professionals on our Board of Directors,” said Robert Kerzner, president and CEO, LIMRA, LOMA and LL Global. “Research and education play a critical role in our industry. We are grateful for the commitment of our board members in setting the direction for LIMRA and LOMA as we develop a strategy to be a relevant and valuable resource to our members in the years and decades ahead.”
On Jan. 1, 2010, LIMRA and LOMA merged under the umbrella of LL Global, Inc., which provides a unified management structure. LL Global is a not-for-profit trade association with operating divisions LIMRA and LOMA.
About LL Global
LL Global is the non-profit parent company for LIMRA and LOMA. LL Global provides a unified management and board structure for both trade associations. LIMRA and LOMA have a combined membership of more than 1,200 insurance and financial services companies worldwide.
LIMRA, a worldwide research, consulting and professional development organization, is the trusted source of industry knowledge, helping more than 850 insurance and financial services companies in 64 countries increase their marketing and distribution effectiveness. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com
Established in 1924, with 1,200 plus members in over 80 countries, LOMA is committed to a business partnership with its world-wide members in the insurance and financial services industry to improve their management and operations through quality employee development, research, information sharing, and related products and services. To find out more about LOMA and the learning opportunities it offers, visit LOMA's Web site at www.loma.org.