WINDSOR, Conn. January 7, 2018 – LIMRA announced today that it will unveil the prototype of the LIMRA Workplace Benefits Electronic Data Exchange Standards at the 2019 Enrollment Technology Strategy Seminar. The conference will take place on February 5-6 in Miami, Fla.
The conference will offer insights into the latest technology trends to attending executives and other professionals in the workplace benefits space, both from the insurance carrier companies and benefits administration technology companies.
The opening general session will feature a prototype of the LIMRA Workplace Benefits Electronic Data Exchange (WBEDX) Standards. The demonstration will feature the structured file format as well as the web services API (Application Programming Interface) and RESTful API solutions. Each company implementing the new standards will benefit differently. LIMRA’s object with the standards are:
- Uniform use of terminology and definitions
- Significantly reduce employer onboarding timeframes
- Minimize the rate of error reports
- Reduce existing resources dedicated to the data transmission process
- Improved customer experience
Conference attendees will be encouraged to provide input and have a firsthand look at the value that data exchange standards can have on the industry.
Other speakers include:
- Karan Mishra, chief operating officer and chief information officer, Spraoi, will discuss the basics of the machine learning process and what companies need to know about implementing it themselves.
- Anita Potter, assistant vice president of workplace benefits, LIMRA, will talk about Generation Z and their potential impact on the benefits space. She will explore the myths about this generation and lead an interactive discussion on strategies on how to approach them.
The 2019 Enrollment Technology Seminar will be held at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel in Miami, Fla. This event attracts industry professionals responsible for worksite initiatives, enrollment strategies, and vendor management.
Members of the press are welcome to attend the event at no cost. Please email media contacts below for more details. For more information and to register online, please visit https://www.limra.com/etss/.
Follow us at @LIMRANewsCenter
Serving the industry since 1916, LIMRA, a worldwide research, consulting and professional development organization, is the trusted source of industry knowledge, helping more than 600 insurance and financial services companies in 64 countries. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com.