WINDSOR, Conn., Nov. 21, 2023 ― LIMRA and LOMA welcomed new members to its Retirement Plans Advisory Board and Workplace Benefits Advisory Board. These advisory boards offer insight on the business challenges facing companies to help the association better understand and adapt its member benefits program to serve the evolving needs of its members.
“As more and more Americans rely on their employer-sponsored insurance benefits and retirement savings plans to help them with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing, LIMRA and LOMA work to provide market intelligence about emerging trends and best practices that will help our members successfully navigate an evolving marketplace,” said Sean O’Donnell, senior vice president, head of Member Benefits, LIMRA and LOMA. “We are pleased that these executives have agreed to share their knowledge and expertise to guide our efforts and help us deliver valuable insights and solutions to the industry.”
The Retirement Plans Advisory Board, chaired by Donald MacQuattie, senior vice president, leader of Institutional and Retirement, Raymond James, has 10 new members.
- Lynda Abend, head of Strategy and Transformation, John Hancock Retirement
- Beau Adams, executive vice president, Life and Retirement, Benefit Consultants Group
- Catherine Campos, head of Workplace Consultant Relations and Sales Strategy, Fidelity Investment
- Jeff Cimini, vice president of Planning, Performance and Transformation for Retirement and Income Solutions, Principal Financial Group
- Kourtney Gibson, senior vice president and chief institutional client officer, TIAA
- Kameron Jones, senior vice president, National Sales Manager, Retirement, NFP
- Douglas Murray, senior vice president, Wealth Solutions Distribution and Client Engagement, Voya Financial
- Ted Rudich, head of retirement operations, Ascensus
- Kate Winters senior vice president, Investment Product Management & Retirement Partners, LPL Financial
- Kim Zook, head of Retirement, U.S. Intermediaries, T. Rowe Price
Led by Kara Hoogensen (chair), senior vice president and head of Workplace Benefits, Principal Financial Group and David Payne (vice chair), vice president, Employee Benefits, The Standard, the Workplace Benefits Advisory Board has added two new members:
- Heather Deichler, senior vice president, Group Benefit Product and Underwriting,
Lincoln Financial Group
- Siddharth Gandhi, executive vice president, Employee Benefits Solutions, Securian Financial.
“Recent research, conducted by LIMRA and EY, uncovered the importance of understanding the unique generational priorities about their workplace benefits and the complexities of providing a robust benefit package to a widely diverse employee base,” noted O’Donnell. “These leaders will help guide our efforts to explore how the industry can evolve to better serve employers while helping workers achieve holistic wellness.”
To learn more about the LIMRA and LOMA Retirement Plans and Workplace Benefits Advisory Boards, visit: https://www.limra.com/en/about/governance/executive-advisory-boards/
Serving the industry since 1916, LIMRA offers industry knowledge, insights, connections, and solutions to help more than 700 member organizations navigate change with confidence. Visit LIMRA at www.limra.com.
Established in 1924, LOMA helps to advance the financial services industry by empowering more than 700 financial services companies to navigate change with confidence. Visit LOMA at www.loma.org.