Who Should Watch
Home Office executives and associates responsible for agency distribution, productivity and/or training and development.
Ready to Redefine Your Distribution.
Trustworthy Selling is a program developed by the Hoopis Performance Network and LIMRA. It's designed to equip financial professionals with the knowledge and skills to confidently move prospects and clients through the sales process.
It teaches us to sell by listening, to advocate rather than pressure, to partner and foster for the long game. It gives us the tools to grow from within and the confidence to build enduring relationships. It teaches us that there is tangible meaning in what we do and comfort with its success.
Over 10,000 advisors have graduated from this award-winning program which has been proven to generate productivity increases of 20-30% (based on studies with over thirty companies)! Attend this webinar to hear how Trustworthy Selling will help your agents:
- Understand buyer psychology and mindset of today's consumer
- Adapt their unique selling style to make better connections with prospects
- Increase the quantity and quality of their referrals through tools and language
- Master the art & science of questioning through Collaborative Discovery
- Move prospects to action through behavioral economics techniques
Trustworthy Selling 2.0 is so much more than a sales effectiveness program. It is a dynamic, evolving, immersive experience that bridges the gap between productivity, retention, and the human connection.
Register today for a chance to win an opportunity to experience it for yourself. All webinar attendees will be entered into a raffle for a free Level 1 pilot.