How is COVID-19 affecting fraudulent activity?
Learn how COVID-19 is affecting fraudulent activity.
- Have there been increased fraudulent attempts?
- Are companies planning for increased fraudulent activity?
- Have companies taken additional measures to educate their teams on potential red flags?
- Has the shift to remote working and other changes increased their exposure to fraudulent activity?
- Have companies modified procedures?
Download Your Reports
The frequency of fraudulent attacks on the financial services industry is accelerating, even as they grow more sophisticated.
Member practices research explores defined contribution (DC) providers, philosophies, and practices in protecting their clients’ accounts from fraud.
Consumers express serious concern over the threat posed by financial fraud, but are they paying enough attention to their retirement plans?
This study provides the life insurance and retirement industries with a collective look at the most current data and information related to their financial crimes services and fraud prevention programs.
This research provides insight from interviews with 17 retirement plan recordkeepers and six subject matter experts on retirement plan fraud. They provide information on trends and best practices to help build and maintain strong defenses against fraud.