Who Should Watch
Business leaders at every level who want to develop strong communication and conflict management skills to deliver positive results.
As a leader, your ability to quickly diagnose and resolve “people problems” can significantly improve employee engagement, alignment of purpose, and accountability. Focusing on a practical model for recognizing differences between symptoms and causes of conflicts — and employing strategies to deliver positive results — this program helps turn conflict into collaboration. Participants will leave with improved clarity and effectiveness when dealing with issues in the complex world of human dynamics.
- Adopt the mindset that brings out the best in others, even in adversity.
- Apply three-dimensional thinking to better understand others’ perspectives and present your ideas in a most compelling manner to better motivate and influence others.
- Explore strategies for promoting attitudes that establish the expectation of success, diminish resistance, and encourage compromise.
- Use an invaluable tool to discover the root causes of any personnel problems and lead teams to success.
- Practice techniques for addressing individual and team performance challenges without triggering negative emotional responses.
LIMRA or LOMA Member: $1,400.00 Nonmember: $2,800.00